Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:17:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From:  Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Fw: Ben  Harper & Charlie Musselwhite to Play _The
Tonight Show_Jan 22nd
To:  "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>,  harptalk
<harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Charlie Musselwhite has  a new album coming out with Ben Harper. Apparently
the two of them are doing  some tour dates, too. The URL below has details.
One of those shows is Irving  Plaza in NYC on Jan. 29--I might just show up
for  that.

http://www.jambands.com/news/2013/01/14/ben-harper-charlie-musselwhite-to-pl
ay-the-tonight-show

You  know you're cool when you're in your 70s and a whole buncha people
who're 40-50  years younger are lining up to play with you. On the Tonight show.

Go git  'em Charlie.

Regards, Richard  Hunter