[Harp-L] Agenda of events around Harmonica in French speaking European areas

Hello,

First, I wish to all of you a Very Happy New Year, a Very Good health and lots of good waves, Great time in music  :) ...

I know that lots of Great harmonica players are reading HARP-L, so I profit to invite those coming to play to European french speaking areas to tell me, so I can add their concerts or workshop or any event with more than 50% of harmonica to the Google Agenda I made for these areas (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Monaco, ...)

This Agenda is dating from last July and will never stop...
I got already the support of about 30 harmonicas players, most of them amoung the best from France.
It is displayed at least in 9 or 10 places on Internet, and I invite harmonica lovers to display it on their own website...
It is here : http://minilien.fr/a0mz9s

The dates of french speaking artists, from those area are exclusively inserted by the artists themselves...

The only date I enter by myself are the one from artists of other countries coming to European french speaking areas.
You can tell me about your dates at this address : patrice.rayon@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Why only french speaking parts ?... Because that's a lot to manage already, and I prefer trying to make less but manage better :)...
Why trying to make an agenda central with so many dates of various artists ? Because when you have many artists in your country, you never know where to look for dates in your own area (I put geographical location), you always think about the same artists and just don't notice that some is coming to you geographical area etc etc...
The success of this agenda is quite interresting and still growing. I believe in it, so I know that it can only be a success ;) ....

Thank you :)

Harmonicalement

Patrice Rayon who just want to be of some help to harmonica advancement (France - Antony) (H2F / NHL and SPAH member)

My Blogs: http://harmonica-francophone.over-blog.com/
http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/