[Harp-L] Lee Oskar questions

Le Oskar, apparently, has the North American rights to Tombo products. And he sells only those products that carry his name. Now, Tombo makes some very fine harps that are not available here - although they can be gotten from dealers in Japan or Europe. But that's a nuisance, and postage is a killer. So here's the question: Does anyone have any idea when this exclusivity agreement that Lee has expires? It would be nice if Tombo could change things so their other products could be sold here. Now a question about Lee Oskar the person. Does he still perform? I don't think that I've ever seen a message here that anyone has ever seen Lee perform at some place or other and that he was great, good or just so-so.

Thanks