[Harp-L] Fw: Rolling Stone - Ben & Charlie

FYI, Rolling Stone review of the new Charlie Musselwhite/Ben Harper disc.  Short summary: great stuff featuring one of the greatest harp players of all time.

http://www.concordmusicgroup.com/newmedia/benharper/getup_rollingstone.pdf

As some people on this list know, Charlie Musselwhite was the player who influenced me most in my formative years on harmonica.  It is just thrilling to me that he keeps extending his personal journey to new musics and new collaborations with artists like Cyndi Lauper and Ben Harper.  I don't know what he's going to do next, and I can't wait to find out.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick