Re: [Harp-L] Smokey burned Georgia

Thanks Bullfrog. I appreciate it. The only reason I let it get posted (thanks to Danny G. of NewHarmonica with assist from EGS), was that I had brought up J'oan (pronounce Jwahn) Pau Cumellas just last week on this same tune. I wanted everyone to see the comparison.

smo-joe  (In dreams he plays...but only in dreams)