 From: edward m rzepczynski <eddy333@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 10:08 PM
Subject: RE: [HarpTalk] CBH 2016 for sale

what does CBH stand for

From: harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chris Reynolds
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:34 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HarpTalk] CBH 2016 for sale

I'm considering getting rid of my CBH 2016 if anyone's interested. I'm
looking to buy a new multitrack and could use the cash.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com

Recent Activity: 	* New Members 1
Visit Your Group
Go to Coast to Coast Music for Free Harmonica Tips and Great Harmonica Prices! http://www.coast2coastmusic.comÂÂ;

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest â Unsubscribe â Terms of Use â Send us Feedback
.