[Harp-L] Useage of looping gear

I have noticed some here mentioning looping in their music and would like to focus on it a bit.
I use a boss rc-50 that has 3 loops and a work around to control feedback on a delay. Looking at the process, I put together different parts, bass, guitar, and harp. Sometimes using the feedback I  blend parts together alternating lines as another decays. I assume others look at looping the same ways. Correct?

I am more geared for a busking setup, so I am looking at the Sanyo battery for 9 volt useage to power what I do use for looping/effects. I play through a PJB suitcase bass amp which is 12 volt.(love)

Would like to hear what methods others have towards looping.
Denis Aldrich

Sent from the star cluster Memory Alpha