[Harp-L] ?? Anything with harps in Columbus, OH Sunday night, Jan 13??

?? Anything in Columbus, OH Sunday night, Jan 13 ??

Should I look up the Cowtown Harp gang??

My wife's in Columbus, OH for a seminar and trade show this Sun & Mon. I'm meeting up with Marvin Monroe with the Buckeye Harmonica Club on Sunday to play The Village at Westerville, 215 Huber Village Blvd at 1:30 (a senior center) I would love to touch base with some blues guys later in the day and swap stories, music, or whatever.

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club (of Huntington, WV)