[Harp-L] Columbus Blues Harmonica Clinic

Hey Everybody,

For some reason, some people aren't able to find the Cowtown Blues Harp group on FB.  Yesterday, I worked on this issue for quite a while and no matter what, they can't seem to find the group.  I've had other people search for, find and join the group with no problems.  These people were FB friends of mine.

Any of you Face Book gurus out there have suggestions on how to resolve this problem?  The only thing I can think of is for those people that can't find the group, friend me and I'll add you to the group.

Hope to see you at the clinic,
Dan

"When faced with two choices simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for."