Re: [Harp-L] harp-tech, where to start

Eric, I sat with David there last spring watching him repair and adjust harmonicas for anyone asking, without remuneration, just gratitude and thanks. I learned a great deal that day. He certainly has a great ear for tuning.  In fact, I have asked him to tune a couple of my favorite units.  I hope Jim Rumbaugh and the Huntington Harmonica Club are successful in hosting another great weekend this spring.

Thanks David,
Lockjaw Larry