Re: [Harp-L] Re: Antony Dannecker Harmonica & RP 355 (Hunter Patches) & Fireb...

I've been using Antony Dannecker harmonicas for more than 20 years now. I
have never found anyone who builds better diatonic harmonicas. They are the
best  I've ever found. One of the world's best harp tecs....

 John "Whiteboy" Walden, just now in Scotland

In a message dated 12/28/2012 5:52:14 P.M. GMT Standard Time,