[Harp-L] harp-tech, where to start

For someone who wants to educate themselves on the requisite harp tech
concepts/skills, where is a good place (website/book/etc) to start?

I don't want to become an expert or customizer, right now I'm focusing on
practicing and developing my playing/repertoire.  That said, I'd  like to
be able to maintain my own instruments, and tweak them as needed.  For
example, I can get consistent overblows on the 7 and 8, but the 9 and 10
are elusive...I'm thinking there's something I can do to make those holes
bend to my will a bit more.

It's becoming apparent to me with all the jargon (half-valving, ebossing,
etc.) that gets thrown around in casual harp conversation, that learning
these things isn't really an option....so I might as well start learnin'.