Re: [Harp-L] Don Les / arpeggios

Michael Rubin wrote:
<But I think it is valuable to think of the chord as it relates to the position's key.  For <example, the blow arpeggio 1 2 3 blow is a I chord in 1st position, a IV chord in second position, <a V chord in 12th position, etc.

Sure, it's always important to know how a chord relates to the key you're in.  I'm all for it. Every player should know how chords work. But the technique for playing an arpeggio does not change when the position changes.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick