Re: [Harp-L] Stunning Piece on Accordina

And Ludovic Beier loves the harmonica.  In March, 2006, Ludovic played in a concert called “The Magic of Toots” at Carnegie Hall with Toots Thielemans, along with Herbie Hancock and others jazz greats.  After the concert, Ludovic Beier said, "I will always remember this evening in NYC...One of the best moment in my life, maybe the best ! Thank you dear Toots for all your help, support and love to music..."

Years ago I was jamming with some Gypsy jazz guitarists at a "Djangofest" in Laguna Beach.  When I turned around, much to my surprise, there was Ludovic listening to our jam.  He came up to me and told me how much he liked to hear the chromatic harmonica.