[Harp-L] Tons of stuff for sale...

Making room for baby #3 sale…I cleaned out the close and can part with the
following…

Line 6 M9 – I broke the original power supply, so this comes with an
aftermarket one. Everything is 100% working order and the pedal is in great
shape. There is Velcro on the bottom for a pedal board. I do not have the
original box. These list around $399 new. This is a hard one for me to let
go of! $250 shipped

Sennheiser e906 – This is hardly used and in great shape. I have the
carrying case to include as well. Fantastic mic, but I play straight
through the PA now. This would cost $190 new. $130 shipped

Digitech RP255 – This is in like new shape and comes with original
packaging. I got it for home recording, but want to move to a Zoom G5.
These are $150 new. $75 plus shipping

Audix Fireball – I really like this mic for harmonica, but prefer for the
shape of the AKG D5’s as I primarily use clean mics on a stand instead of
holding them. The new ones are $149. I have the original without the volume
control. $80 shipped

Greg Heumann In-Line Volume Control from Blowsmeaway.com – I have the black
XLR version…it is one of the first, so it doesn’t shut the mic off
completely. It just lowers the volume. My harp mics all have volume
controls already. They run about $65 new. $40 shipped

Hetrick 42 Custom Harmonica Case – This has minor wear and tear, but works
great…looks pretty much brand new. They run $144.99 new. $100 plus shipping

Light Box 10”x12” – It has some minor wear, but works great for things like
harmonica embossing, etc. I updated to a different one. New this was $40.
$25 shipped

Hohner Hardshell Case – The case holds 12 diatonics and 1 chromatic. It is
in very good shape. I have two and don’t use this one. They run $43 new.
$30 shipped

VHT Special 6 Stock Speaker - $10 plus the cost of shipping…I have it in an
Eminence Box ready to ship. Forgot I had this and have absolutely no need
whatsoever for it.

Thunder Stomp Acrylic Stomp Box – I paid $140 for this and tried using it
2-3 times. It appears to be in full working order. The ball sometimes
squeaks a bit if you don’t have something solid underneath it (ie, don’t
use it on carpet) and I never tried running it with a preamp, etc. $95
shipped

Danelectro DJ12 Chili Dog – Comes with original box (no power supply). They
are $39 new. $25 shipped
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (Mankato, MN)

FANTASTIC PA and LIGHTS for a small band…

2x ESC Zippers – just like the Chauvet LED Colorstrips, but better
functionality and lower cost. I have stands and mounting for both and
neither has been used more than 2-3 times. New, the whole rig ran $500. I’d
like to sell the pair, necessary cables, and stands for $350.

2x QSC K10’s and stands – This package ran $1,500 new. The 10’s are in very
good shape, but they are used and show signs of wear. $1,000

1x Proel Flash15SA Powered Sub – I paid $528. The shell shows some signs of
wear, but it works perfectly - $328

4x Chauvet Rain38 LED cans and controller and Chauvet Obey 3 light
controller – three of the cans work perfectly. One only works for the color
“white” as a dip switch, which can be repaired, is not working right.
Currently, they are mounted to the top of the QSC K10’s for front lighting.
This ran me near $400 new. $200

1x Peavey PV14 Mixer – They run $300 new and this one is in fantastic shape
and has the original box. $200

1x Line 6 XDR955 Wireless vocal mic – Purchased new for around $300. I used
it a handful of times with no issues. I have the original packaging on this
one too. $195

I will sell you the whole lot of PA gear for $2,000. Thanks!
*
I am willing to take Best Offer on any of these. The only items I'd be at
all interested in for trade are a Zoom G5, Boomerang III, Sennheiser MD
441, or custom harmonicas from the Filisko Guild or Spiers, and that's
about it. I really have no need for any more music gear.*
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>