From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Slim Heilpern
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 9:16 AM
To: Benoît FELTEN; harp-l harp-l
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stunning Piece on Accordina

Great cut!

Yeah, Ludovic is wonderful. I saw him recently with Dorado Schmitt and he
blew me away.

Like many jazz accordion players, he can easily put most (all?) chromatic
harpists to shame in terms of dexterity and chords (on either accordina or
accordion). Expression, not so much (when compared with the best harmonica
players).

Here's a link to Ludovic's accordina album, I found it very enjoyable to
listen to and it did actually give me some harmonica inspiration:

http://www.amazon.com/Ludovic-Beier-Portrait-of-Accordina/dp/B0027ZJVLA

- Slim.