Re: [Harp-L] Seydel rotary tuning tool sucked into vacuum cleaner

When we think of intuitiveness in extreme situations,
MacGyver<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGyver>usually comes to mind.
What most people do not know is that
*Smokey Joe Leone* was way above that, and many decades before the TV
series first aired!