Subject: [Harp-L] harmonica on twilight zone

Dave: there's been someone posting here for a long time (suddenly I'm
blanking whom it was), who's used 'his harmonica emits a death sound' as a
byline for years.

It specifically referred to that same Twilight Zone episode. I remember
checking it out on YouTube when he explained it some time back and finding  it
hilarious.

Hopefully he'll sign in?

Elizabeth

"Message: 9
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 08:08:08 -0800 (PST)
From: David  Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

I just saw an interesting episode of "The Twlight Zone." Andy Devine  gets
kidnapped by space aliens. He starts playing his out-of-tune harmonica on
board the flying saucer. His alien captors start writing around in pain and
collapse to the floor. As Andy Devine takes off running other aliens try to
stop  him and one of the aliens says "let him go. He has some sort of
instrument that  emits a death sound!"
The episode is called "Hocus Pocus" and  Frisby,"

David Payne