 From: Kevin Hamilton <kham27@xxxxxxxxx>
To: HARP-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 1:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Ironwood Combs

Hi all.

I have a question about ironwood combs. I live in Ontario and there is
a lot of ironwood around my house in the woodlot as it is a native
species to carolinian forest.

Couple of questions.

Is anyone making combs with it? (It is as hard a wood as you can find)
Doe's it swell?

There is no shortage of it around these parts because no one wants to
cut it down due to it's density and axe dulling abilities!

Thanks,

Kevin