Re: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements COSTS

This morning my Fastenal contact reported they are unable to locate these machine bolts.  They said all their supplier no longer sell them.  This is very disappointing and frustrating.  If anyone has suggestion on other possible sources please let the cummunity know.

Lockjaw Larry

 2/21/13, Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements COSTS
To: "Larry Sandy" <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 7:16 AM

Thursday morning, I was able to get a price on the screws from Fastenal.  They are part number 0176995 and the cost is $12.17 / 100 plus $4.80 shipping.  They said my order should arrive by next Tuesday.  I won't need all 100 so if anyone is interested in a few let me know off list.

Lockjaw Larry
Not Profitminded