Subject: [Harp-L] The Harmonica Collective - Jason Ricci's vision

That sounds terrific and exactly what people in that intermediate/advanced
category have long been searching and hoping for...based on some of  the
comments I've read on Jason's youtubes.

Trust Jason and Paul to come up with the idea, and with the rest of these
harmonica luminaries to implement it. The 'fare' is cheap for what it looks
like  you'll be getting: one-on-one with some of the very best
instructor/talents--and  in a comfortable and relaxed setting. I really wish I was at
that level, but am  quite comfortably still at the beginner level (especially
on diatonic) and  know exactly what Jason means about the difference.

 This looks like a golden opportunity for those who've been bursting  for
the chance to spend time with Jason himself, as well as some of these other
wonderful harmonica player/teachers: Jason Ricci, Winslow Yerxa, Michael
Peloquin, James Conway, RJ Mischo, Richard Sleigh and special guest star Buzz
Krantz 'the Santa Claus of the Blues'.

I know all of these guys and they're all not only great players with  extra
talents you'll be thoroughly entertained by, but they're to a  man terrific
people as well. I envy those who'll get to participate in this
'Collective'.

Hope you'll do some videos for us all to enjoy later!

Best, Elizabeth

"Message: 7