[Harp-L] PFOS - Free Tickets to Beverly Hills screening on 2/28 (donated by a supporter)

Harp L:
A supporter of the film purchased tickets for the Beverly Hills screening to ensure that the film was seen in LA.  If you would like to go, please let me know.  If you decide to take the tickets, the supporter has requested that you actually attend the screening.
Please contact me and I can send you the tickets.  It is on a first come first serve basis.
Thanks,
Todd