[Harp-L] harpdepot.com

Hi - This has probably been brought up before, so apologies. I ordered a leather chromatic harp case from harpdepot.com over three weeks ago, and nothing has come. I did get a receipt. I've written them three times, and there has been no reply. I find out they have bad ratings and other people apparently haven't received their goods either - and they've also complained that harpdepot didn't answer their email either. If the product is out of stock or there's just a slow delivery, I'd like to know. If you have any idea what to do, please let me know; their website is great - they just don't seem to follow through.

Thanks, Alan Sondheim