Re: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements

Perhaps you should consider the Seydel screws: 1.4x3.9mm.

These are just a tiny bit smaller and shorter than #0-80x1/16"
but they work quite well for fastening reeds on any harmonica.
Unless someone demands that I use rivets when replacing a reed,
these screws are what I use. I tap the reed plate and don't use a
nut.

The current Seydel price per 100 is $13.95, plus $6.00 S&H.
That means a price per screw of approximately $0.20.

If you contact Rupert Oysler, you may be able to buy a larger
quantity at a discounted price, making them even cheaper.

Good luck!
Crazy Bob