Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Excellent Leather cases for harmonica

WTG Michelle, A girl after my own heart!

I'm just thrilled that you're also a 'crafty' person, and if you saw the
gorgeous wood covers I bought from a Slidemeister person for my Super 64
you'd  know how much I treasure hand-made excellent work.

SO glad you'll be making chromatic cases later on. :)

When you're ready to add them, let me know.

Elizabeth

"Message: 11
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:56:12 -0700
From: Michelle  LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

PT Gazell  wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> Just wanted to give a shout  out to Michelle LeFree and her new venture,
> SilverWing  Leather...
Golly, PT, that is quite a nice shout out! I value it even more  coming
from you. Thanks a bunch.

Yes, I have started offering some  handmade harmonica-related leather
products. I haven't said much because I  want to get off to a slow,
deliberate start. Right now I am offering single  harp cases like PTs.
Thick leather molded to fit specific diatonics, lined  with pigskin
suede. Hand saddle stitched the old-fashioned way on a  stitching pony.
Future products I am developing include a modular  multi-diatonic case,
cases for specific chromatics and a harmonica tool  roll. Contact me
off-list for details.

I will be making these  products to order. I can't maintain the quality I
aim for in enough quantity  to to justify a web site so the best way for
me to publicize is on Facebook.  I won't use Harp-L bandwidth.

Again, thanks for the kind words,  PT!

Michelle LeFree
(now also SilverWing  Leather)