Re: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements

I have been working on this all day.  I do not want to grind screws.  I
want the right screw to do the job *right*.  I have come up with a close
length... 0-80 x 0.075"  Stainless Steel Pan Head Screw with #0 Phillips
drive.  I am going to get some samples to evaluate. I hope that no grinding
is required.

If this screw works for me, minimum order is 200 at 50 cents each.  My
price break is at 1000 screws.  So now I'm curious if there is a market for
me to resell smaller quantities of these screws.