[Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul

   As of a few minutes ago, the Chicago screening is still 22 short of
happening.  If you think of it, this is a kind of an interesting census of
harmonica enthusiasts.  It would be a crying shame if 10 or 20 cities
missed seeing the movie because they came up 5 or 10 tickets short.
Myself, I'm toying with making up the difference if it comes down to a
small number of seats needed.  I'm a big believer in seeing movies on a
movie screen and getting the film maker his or her money.  There have been
several flicks playing at the Siskel Center where I've gone to YouTube to
look at the trailers and found that someone had downloaded the entire movie
for free.  Regardless, I've hopped on the train to downtown Chicago and
ponied up the money to see the thing on a large screen with a good sound
system.  Because that was the way it was intended to be seen.
   I mean, who wouldn't want to see a 15 foot tall Joe Leone or James
Cotton in action on a screen?  Well, Joe's not in the movie but he should
be.

Mick Zaklan