From: "Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "todd slobin" <harpdoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 9:18:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul in NYC

Some details might be helpful guys. Where? When on Feb 28th (i.e what
time), how to sign up, what's all this about a dinner -where/when, etc.
I know it's been posted before, but the harder you make people work, the
less likely you will receive results. I don't remember seeing anything
in NYC and I was watching the list of venues somewhat surprised. I live
in NJ. I could probably get into the city easy enough, but if it's up in
CT the odds are much less likely. Bill