[Harp-L] Sonny Terry's chugging! chugging! CHUGGING!

It's my second tutorial video dedicated to Sonny Terry.

In this video we continue playing a Sonny's typical chugging, during the IV
chord now. Sonny played this riff in several songs like "Hooray, Hooray,
This Woman Is Killing Me", "Boogie Baby",...

You will find insinghts and tips aboud this chugging. I try to accurately
reproduce the original, and that everyone can enjoy playing the blues and
country harp.

Hope you enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjTIq4FQ3cQ

In my website you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
https://sites.google.com/site/lostharp/