Re: [Harp-L] Speaking of Alan Wilson...

Eric Nielseng wrote:
...I also found a book by Fito de la Parra, Canned Heat's drummer. I haven't
read it, but it may interest anyone interested in Alan Wilson...
Rebecca Winters does not speak highly of the accuracy of the content of Fito's book other than she does allow that there may be some valuable photographic contributions. While does have an obvious interest at stake, I didn't get the feeling that her opinion was disingenuous. When it comes to Alan Wilson, she definitely knows her "stuff."

Michelle