[Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi

I met Rob several years ago at one of Robert Bonfiglio's seminars for diatonic players who want to learn chromatic. Rob, a former student of Bonfigilio's, gave a talk about his own journey with the chromatic, and about playing both instruments, how they enriched each other. Rob was extremely encouraging and radiated positive vibes, just like he does on the list. Over the last few years I've had occasion to ask, off-list, for Rob's advice on a number of musical matters, including a recent request. He has always been more than helpful...in fact, he's gone out of his way to both answer questions and offer pointers. I want to take this opportunity to thank him on-list.  In addition to being a great player--surely one of the very best guys doubling on chro and diatonic--Rob Paparozzi is obviously a very good guy who sets a great example of how a pro conducts himself. Thanks Rob.WVa Bob