From: Rick Dempster rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Speaking of Alan Wilson...

Wayne Raney sold harmonica tutors, possibly as far back as pre WWII, though
I'm not sure. Sold a heap, apparently. You'd think, considering Wayne's
style, that it must have covered note bending.
I've also seen on some old sheet music, published by Albert's here in
Australia, advertisements for harmonica tutors that included 'blues
effects'. Never seen the actual items though.
Anyone in the States seen the Raney tutors?
RD