[Harp-L] Visual Practicing Board - effective practicing & progress tracking!

I just finished a new post about an innovative and highly effective way to optimize your practicing routine and keep track of your progress!

It's a visual practicing board. A great aid for serious students (aren't we all life time music students)! In the post (link below) I explain the elements of the board and how I apply it.

Would be great to further share thoughts, ideas and experiences.

http://jazzharmonica.org/learn-how-to-play-improvise-jazz-harmonica/bpgroups/open-discussion-group/forum/topic/practicing-board-kanban-in-music/

Kind regards,

Wim Dijkgraaf
http://www.jazzharmonica.org