[Harp-L] looking for an improvisation chart

I'm hoping to find an interactive chart that allows you to pick the I, IV,
or V chord and then have the relative harmonica notes for each chord
indicated to aide with improvisation patterns and exercises.

I could make one myself, but it would be hand drawn..and the passing
notes/minor pentatonic notes would not be immediately apparent (some notes
fit better over some chords, even though they may all technically fit over
any chord in the progression)