[Harp-L] Vancouver music tonight Friday Feb. 8

Hi all,

Thanks to a honkin' big storm in New York, I am stranded in Vancouver tonight (Friday Feb. 8).  Don't cry for me; it's lots nicer being stranded in Vancouver than, say, Mali.  Anyway, I have no plans for the evening (since my only prior plan was to eat dinner and board an airplane), and if anyone knows of some great music going on in this town tonight, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick