Re: [Harp-L] chromatic REED PLATE note layout - cross tuned

Bot of top plate, blow,  holes 1,2,3,4 = C E# G C#, repeated 3 more times.
Top of top plate, draw, holes 1,2,3,4 = D F# A B#, etc.
Top of bot plate, blow, holes 1,2,3,4  = C# E G# C, etc.
Bot of bot plate, draw, holes 1,2,3,4 = D# F A# B, etc.

Vern