Re: [Harp-L] Stunning "Chicken" from Philip Achille

Wow that's nice. Haven't heard of him before. Great version of 'Body &
Soul' there too:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBe41M-HGXc
Don't quite know why he says that the tune is in a key unfriendly to the
harmonica. I'd much rather
play in Db major on the chrom than B,E or A. It is possible of course that
he knows more about the instrument than your's truly
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials