[Harp-L] Re: 280/64 chromatic screws up or down

Simply a matter of choosing which battles to fight.  The improvement with
up-and-down facing screws was relatively minor compared to more important
and difficult XB-40 design aspects that needed agreement upon.  It's
also simpler and faster to set all the reed plate screws from one
direction, thereby minimising labor on an already expensive instrument.

Rick