Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Collective?

Hi, Doug.

Thanks for mentioning this

Yes, we're planning the Spring Harmonica Collective, a teaching event for intermediate to advanced players in Indianapolis in April.

Dates: Wednesday, April 23 - Saturday, April 27

Where:

2930 Waterfront Parkway, West Drive,

Indianapolis, IN, 46214
Phone: (317) 299-8400

(Harmonica Collective attendees get a special room rate of $69 per night)

Expert guides will be Jason Ricci, Winslow Yerxa (me), Richard Sleigh, RJ Mischo, and James Conway, with special guest star Buzz Krantz.

The format will bear a simiilarity to the past Jason Ricci Rockers in the Rockies events, but re-tooled for depth and coverage of a complete spectrum of important topics in such areas as playing techniques, different musical styles, harmonica repair and enhancement, using electronic equipment and gear, working succesfully with other musicians, and relating to an audience.

I'll have a Facebook page and website up in a few days with much more detail, including a syllabus and cost to attend.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance