[Harp-L] Re: Next harmonica

Perhaps no need to argue, but as someone mentioned, an E harp is not a bad thing to have. Personally I´ve never found a high F harmonica entirely to my liking -- I´ve had quite a few -- and tend to go for the low ones -- or use other positions (C, Bb or G). Strangely, though it´s just a half note´s difference, I´ve owned several great E harps and like them real good for 2 pos blues.

  Lee Oskar appears to have a severe crush on those high F´s and (when he´s restricted in the electronics department) makes them sound just fine. For instance on "Song for Ray" which you can listen to on his homepage.

Cheers,
Martin

 need advice. I have 3 Lee Oskar harmonicas, keys A C G. I need to know
the next key to buy. Heck what are the next 3 keys to buy. I was
thinking keys D F & B-flat.
       Thanks

Sent from my iPhone