[Harp-L] PT Gazell Method

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your interest. When you choose the configurator you are placing a
special order. If you go that route just make sure you specify you want
Gazell Method valves. Seydel also sells plastic windsavers which I would not
recommend for the diatonic.

The Gazell Method models are considered in stock production models and not
special orders.

Hope this helps,

PT

two quick questions about this:

- the seydel site sells "PT Gazell Method" valved harps specifically as a
standalone product, but in the configurator it doesn't specify...it just
allows you to choose valved or not on a hole by hole basis with a checkbox.
 Just want to make sure there isn't a quality or process/material
difference between the "PT Gazell method" valving and the "generic"
valving.  Pretty sure they'd be the same, but for $70 per harp I want to
make sure.

-  for a powerbender (blow low draw high all the way up the harp, all draws
bend) I want to specify them to valve the *draw reeds* to get the half step
bend in the blow reeds correct?  This may seem like a stupid question, but
this is my first valved harp and just want to get the order correct.
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/gazell