Re: [Harp-L] recommendations for an all in one effects unit

You can use different power tubes in the VHT.  If you like the EL84 sound,
I think you can use one with the VHT.  IMO, the VHT sounds a lot like a
fuller tolex Champ.  It does blackface-like sounds the best.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>