[Harp-L] half valving

are there any good half valving kits available online, or is that something
best left to an experienced harp tech?

the videos I saw suggested that it might be fairly easy.

The goal is to half valve my A powerbender so that the 5 blow is bendable,
and I can get back some of the more standard blues licks that require a two
hole jump on a powerbender.   Half valving I think will accomplish this:
 the classic/cliche 4draw bend>4draw>5draw>head shake lick and others like
it can then be accomplished with a 5blow bend>5blow>6blow>headshake in
exactly the same way with no hole jump.

Although my goal is specific to the 5 hole, I will probably half valve the
whole harp just for fun.

are there any good kits for this?  Its a Suzuki harpmaster if that is
important.

Thanks.