[Harp-L] Michelle LeFree a crafty gal :-)

I just received a package from our Harp-l friend Michelle LeFree. In
it was a beautifully crafted leather harp case. She tells me that she
is now gearing up to serve our community with new options to keep our
harps safe and portable. I have a single harp case to slide onto my
belt. It is built like a tank and looks sweet!. Nothing fancy just
quality leather stitched with perfection and precision. Thank you
Michelle. My hope is that some here in our community will take a look
and support this fine woman, harp player and friend.

Warren Bee