[Harp-L] Free blues comic book giveaway

In honor of Black History Month, Blues Comix is giving away five copies of "The Blues: A midnight adventure from the grueling cotton fields to the roots of rock 'n' roll."

This is a beautiful, glossy, 24-page comic book designed for blues enthusiasts and Blues in the Schools programs. It tells the story of a young boy from the Delta in the 30s as he discovers the blues and blues culture and follows it throughout his life. Features lots of blues greats, including harmonica legends Little Walter, Sonny Boy Williamson II, Howlin' Wolf, and Snooky Pryor.

Though not part of the giveaway, there's also an iOS app for iPhones, etc. that brings the same story to life with music and sound.

I will be randomly picking five recipients from this list at day's end (Feb 1). If you want to put your name in, just send an e-mail with your info to joshzmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx In exchange, I simply request that recipients submit a review on Amazon!

To see the comic book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Blues-Comic-Book-midnight-adventure/dp/0983828407

To read the entire comic book online: http://www.bluescomix.com

To see the iPhone/iPad/iPod app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-blues/id485721182?mt=8

Ready? Go!