Re: [Harp-L] Circle of Fifths (Circle of Fourths) and Positions

Brad, the 5ths/4ths thing IS 'by keys', C and G eve a lot more in common
than C and Db, which
is I think you mean by 'in keys'.
If I am looking to grab a harp during a gig, I'm thinking "What harp to I
want for this tune?"
If it's in E, and a low down blues, the standard A harp will do. If it's
something a bit two-beat-raggy,
I would probably use a low E harp. So I keep the A and the E harp together,
and so on for the rest.
There's more, but that's enough for now.
RD