[Harp-L] toots video Greg H.

thanks for finding those three toots tunes..... this might finally lay to rest the rampant rumors of him using a Mr Microphone microphone, or a tin can and some string.... I think I remember both rumors....

and, in continuing the blatant (or shameless) promotion.... I have one of greg's microphones....and some days, it's all that stands between me and carpal tunnel....it still, at times, lets some poorly-chosen notes get thru, but I think Greg's working on that for next year's model.

I'm counting on it, Greg.

jon kip
http://jonkip.com

player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle except my nephew's has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.