Re: [Harp-L] Circle of Fifths (Circle of Fourths) and Positions

Sounds like Levy puts the harps in chromatic order: A, Bb, B, C, C#, D, Eb,
E, F, F#, G, Ab.
I put them in 5ths, so that if I want to play in both 1st & 2nd positions
in one tune, the harps are right next to each other (ie C & G)
This also works for other possible positions as well.
RD