Re: [Harp-L] Circle of Fifths (Circle of Fourths) and Positions

Hmm. Hate to sound like a broken record, but well said Slim. In terms of intervals, I would add that a nice improvisational trick is to flavor your line with interval jumps of both fifths and fourths as you hear it at the time. (Maybe one day I'll be able to do this artfully, Lol)
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone