[Harp-L] Circle of Fifths Jazzy Blues Exercise

Last July I posted an exercise on YouTube for playing jazzy blues in all keys, going "backwards" through a circle of fifths.  The keys transition through G, C, F, Bb, Eb, Ab, Db, Gb, B, E, A, D, then back to G. First I play through the changes, then I just provide the guitar backup for you to play along.  The key changes every 12 bars with a 2 bar key transition.  Even if you don't want to play along, you might like hearing the key transitions.

	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njLjIlYM02o

David Naiditch
www.davidnaiditch.com